Disparate treatment on the basis of race is prohibited by the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as well as New York State and City Human Rights Laws.
Age discrimination can take many forms, including:
- refusing to hire a job candidate due to perceived age;
- terminating older employees before younger employees;
- forcing older employees to retire;
- refusing to promote older employees;
- abusive/ hostile working conditions created by severe or frequent comments about age.
Since 1989, Troy Law has committed itself to serving the Flushing immigrant community. We have advocated for many victims of racial discrimination. We will advocate for you against your employer’s discriminatory misconduct, whatever form it may take.
Contact us today at (718) 762-1324 to schedule an appointment with our experienced attorneys.